59th 60th Reunion
Coming To 60th
Maples Quiz Page
Our Photo Albums
Details of Events
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
Do you have quiz questions?
Jack Trumble and Kermit Ambrose April 29th, 2008 (Both got the senior citizen's rate at lunch)
1) From the 20 year reunion, "Who put the Red Fizzies in Thatcher Cadwell's swimming pool?":
Maybe someone will fess-up!
The Fizzy Fairy?
Still a Mystery?
2) How Old is Kermit Ambrose?
3) What was our favorite nickname for Kermit?
None of the Above
4) What would Mr. Trayer hum in the Driver Training car?
Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon".
A church hymn.
"Dead Man's Curve".
5) What caused Mr. Stroko's speech impediment?
Bit the tip of his tongue off chewing gum.
As a P.O.W. in WWII they cut the tip of his tongue off.
Bit his tongue lifting a waste basket for a student to spit gum into.
His mother cut his tongue off for repeating himself.
6) What was our favorite phrase that Mr. Stroko butchered?
"Don't be rude or crude."
From the lunch menu, "Beenie-Weenies".
The economic term, "Check-off-System". (think about it).
All of the above.
Powered by MyEvent.com